An individual (User) consents to the processing of his personal data to the individual entrepreneur Maxim Sergeevich Shelkovnikov (Operator) by clicking the "Submit" button when filling out the appropriate web forms on the website https://sheldigital.com.
1. The legal grounds for the processing of personal data are:
- Constitution of the Russian Federation;
- Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”;
- Policy regarding the processing and protection of personal data
2. The User decides to provide the Operator with his personal data freely, by his own will, in his own interest and confirms that he is a capable individual.
3. The purposes of processing personal data by the Operator are:
- answering questions sent by the User using the web form on the Site;
- organizing a call to the User's phone number;
- ensuring the performance and security of the Site.
4. The list of personal data for the processing of which Consent is given:
- general personal data: first name, last name, telephone number, e-mail address.
- other information processed by the Operator: data on technical means (devices) - IP address, operating system type, browser type, geographic location, Internet service provider; information about the use of the Site; information automatically obtained when accessing the Site, including using cookies; information obtained as a result of the User's actions on the Site, including the following information: about sent requests, feedback and questions.
5. List of actions with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), electronic copying, extraction, use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction.
Personal data is processed for the purposes of: recording the information provided in databases; conducting statistical research, as well as research aimed at improving the quality of products and services; conducting marketing programs, including for the promotion of goods, works, services on the market; informing me about new products and services of the Operator (for example, by sending magazines, sending invitations to presentations, notifications of innovations, etc.) using various means of communication, namely through:
- messages to an email address;
- short text messages (SMS) and multimedia messages (MMS) to a phone number;
- use of information and communication services such as Viber, WhatsApp and the like, phone calls.
6. The processing of personal data is carried out both with the use of automation tools and without the use of such tools.
7. Consent is valid from the moment it is provided and for the period of consideration of the User's requests or until the moment the Consent is withdrawn.
8. The User has the right to withdraw his Consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending the Operator a notification by e-mail to the Operator's email address email@example.com marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
The notice must contain the following information:
- information about the identity document of the User;
- information confirming the participation of the User in relations with the Operator;
- User's signature.
The Operator undertakes to consider and send a response to the application within 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt of the application.
9. Contact information and details:
Shelkovnikov Maxim Sergeevich
Tel: +7 996 071 55 25